Kerstin Horngacher, born 1970
- Study of Graduate Psychology at the University of Osnabrueck (Diplomate Psychologist)
- Teaching assignment for Developmental Psychology at the University of Vechta
- Qualification: „Heilpraktikerin für Psychotherapie“ (HPPT) (Non-medical Practitioner of Psychotherapy)
- Ward psychologist at the KJP (Child Psychiatry) in Osnabrueck for 5 years
- Extra training "Systemische Therapeutin und Beraterin" (IFW / SG) (Systemic Therapist and Counselor)
- Working with Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT / MEA) since 2002
- At first working as a substitute counselor at the psb (Psychosocial Counseling Service for Students) in Osnabrueck, then further developing the psb for students in Vechta since 2005
- ahimsa e.V. - Association for Coaching against Violence in Schools
- Coach for “Systemisches Elterncoaching und Professionelle Praesenz” (IFW) (Systemic Parent Coaching and Professional Presence)
- Trainings on Crete for the AKJP (Academy for Child Psychotherapy) since 2006
- Teaching assignment for Systemic Therapy at the University of Osnabrueck for 3 years
- Trainings for MEA at the Caritas Sozialwerk Vechta (church operated social institution)
- Extra training "Systemische Supervision und Institutionsberatung" (IFW / SG) (Systemic Supervision and Organizational Consultation)
- since 2011 "More than Vacations"-programs in Lentas on Crete
- since 2014 Trainings for Colleagues for MEA in Osnabrück
- working for the psb Vechta and freelance activity
Four Core Areas form my work at present:
- Psychological counseling (for students) more...
- Counceling, Therapy and Supervision more...
- Meridian-Energy-Work (MEA) as an additional strategy more...
- My connection to Lentas / South Crete more...